TGIF - Thank God It's Friday!!! Week #2 in India
This is Week # 2 of my stay in India.
The week again came with its share of challenges. It certainly changed the way we all think, work and live. There were days in the week when these challenges seem insurmountable. However, hope and faith are always alive and give us comfort. The human spirit to overcome challenges and succeed still endures!!.
Here are the top 5 life lessons for this week.
1. Keep the facts separate from emotions - with week 2 of the challenging family situation, started separating the facts from the emotions.
2. Live in the Present - With all what is going on, took some time out of the chaotic situation and went out to enjoy the nature and family walk.
3. At the end of the day it is all about Family. The support system for us here in India is playing an important role. Everyone is concerned about the current situation and is contributing in their own way to bring normalcy to the situation.
4. Children are God's gift to us - We have a little angel at home, who is keeping us fully engaged during these difficult times.
5. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Every difficult situation helps you build Resiliency. Tough situation don't last but Tough People will. Having a sense of Gratitude for all what we have.